Min menu

Pages

Salman Khan was taken to hospital after being bitten by a snake on his farm, coinciding with his 56th birthday

 
Salman Khan

Bollywood star Salman Khan was bitten by a snake and was taken to the hospital, while preparing to celebrate his 56th birthday, today, while he was at his home on the Banville farm with his family, and hours later he came out of the hospital to reassure his fans with a video via "Instagram". He assures him that he is fine and will celebrate his birthday with his friends and family and that the snake is not poisonous.

Salman Khan was taken to hospital after being bitten by a snake on his farm, coinciding with his 56th birthday


Salman Khan

Talking about the details of the snake’s bite, Salman Khan said: “A snake entered one of the rooms and the children were scared, so I went in to look for a stick, but it was a small stick with which I caught the snake and took it out, and the snake wrapped itself on the stick and then started to climb. I dropped the stick so I could leave the snake (in the woods), according to the Indian Express.



And he continued, “Then the snake bit me once, and then there was more chaos when the children screamed, and that’s when the snake bit me again, and then they all shouted “hospital, hospital, hospital”, saying that I must be taken to the hospital quickly, there was a lot of commotion. The viper was a bit venomous, and it bit me again, I was taken to the hospital, and there we learned it was a different kind of viper, not the Great Kandari.”


He added: "When we came back from the hospital, we saw that the snake was still here, and we brought it back to the forest, I'm fine now, I have taken anti-venom for almost all snakes because we weren't sure if it was a poisonous snake or not, just by looking at it. After giving me The syringe stayed there for six hours for observation."


Salman thanked the hospital staff who treated him, saying, "My sister was very scared, but I made friends with the snake and got a picture with her. He must have bitten me because he was scared.. It was good that this hospital was so fast. They were well equipped. And they had poisons for all kinds of snake bites."

Comments